NFPA Standards training programs is designed for individuals to equip them with utmost knowledge on major NFPA Standards requirements and further codes applicable to Fire Alarms, Evacuation routes, Building designs & Electrical Fires & Fire extinguishing agents.
Who Should Attend:
These courses are designed for Engineers, Supervisors, Department Heads, Construction Managers and anyone with direct or indirect responsibilities for fire safety management. In addition Safety Managers, Supervisors, Advisors, Officers and Coordinators should also attend this training to strengthen their knowledge in fire related areas.
- NFPA Codes Awareness Program.
- NFPA 1001 Fire Fighter Program.
- NFPA 70 E Standards for Electrical Fires
- NFPA Building Codes
- NFPA Fire Alarm Systems Codes
- NFPA Fire Extinguishers Requirements
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Codes
- NFPA 13 Installation of Fire Sprinkler Systems
- NFPA 25 Inspection, Testing & Maintenance of Fire Fighting Systems.
Each of above course is designed for different durations keeping the customer requirement, level of competence of staff and time frame in mind.
Multiple choice exam and Practical Exercise.