Health and Safety Trainings
Petro Solutions is one of leading providers of NEBOSH Qualifications in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
NEBOSH qualifications are highly regarded throughout the world, setting the standards for those working or looking to work in Health & Safety and/or Environmental Management.
Currently Petro Solutions is offering following NEBOSH Qualifications:
- NEBOSH Award in Health & Safety at Work - These are entry level qualifications ideal for people who are not Safety or Environmental specialists but need a good basic understanding of the subject. These are also a useful starting point for those looking to move into a career in HSE.
- NEBOSH International General Certificate - These provide essential knowledge and understanding for those working in the Health & safety and/or Environmental fields and for those who have HSE responsibilities as part of their role.
- NEBOSH Oil & Gas Certificate – These provide essential knowledge and understanding for those working in Oil & Gas sector Health & Safety fields and those who have HSE responsibilities as part of their role.
Recognition & Credibility:
Above qualifications are recognized by professional membership bodies including the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) and the Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM).
Petro Solutions is one of leading providers of IOSH Qualifications in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
IOSH qualifications are highly regarded throughout the world, setting the standards for those working or looking to work in Health & Safety and/or Environmental Management.
Currently Petro Solutions is offering following IOSH Qualifications:
- IOSH Leading Safely: As a senior executive, your time is precious. That’s why IOSH have designed their Leading safely course in conjunction with business leaders to cover only what you need, in as short a time as possible. Whatever the size of your organization, the course will show you how investing in safety and health can reap valuable business benefits, including better productivity, increased profits, an enhanced reputation and a stronger brand.
- IOSH Managing Safely: Every manager should have an understanding of their responsibilities when it comes to health and safety. This flexible course is ideal for getting managers up-to-speed on the skills they need to tackle safety and health issues in the workplace. A practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, Managing safely has a sharp business focus. The hands on, jargon-free format engages and inspires, and has helped a huge range of businesses to raise standards of safety and health.
- IOSH Working Safely: Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’. Working safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, that need a grounding in health and safety. Ideal for introducing staff to why health and safety is important, Working safely shows how everyone can make a difference to their own wellbeing and that of others through everyday behaviors. Fun and interactive, the course focuses on best practice rather than legislation.
IIRSM's mission is to provide recognition, information, support and enhancement of the status and reputation of health and safety professionals worldwide through the benefits of its training programs.
IIRSM demonstrate that their training satisfies the high standards needed to meet the membership requirements of this fast growing internationally based occupational health and safety professional organization, IIRSM have introduced a Training Approval scheme which is available as a package of Approval Centre, trainer and course. Petro Solutions have IIRSM Approved training programs as well as approved trainers by IIRSM to satisfy the market need for training. Following are some of approved programs by IIRSM offered by Petro Solutions.
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Accident Investigation
- Health & Safety Management Systems
- Health & Safety Audits and Evaluation tools
Highfield (HABC) Qualification:
Highfield is the UK and Middle East´s leading supplier of compliance training & training materials. Highfield business was formed on the core values of quality, value, service and integrity. Its vision is to set the global standard for training.
Petro Solutions is representing Highfield in Kingdome of Saudi Arabia by offering their core training programs in the field of Safety and Security. Some of the offerings are as follows.
- First Aid
- Food Safety
- Health & Safety Level 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Fire Safety
- Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling
- Security Level 2
- Security Guarding
- CCTV Surveillance
Since 1940, the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) has exclusively represented the worldwide oil and gas drilling industry. In addition to other services IADC is heavily involved in development and approvals of Training Programs. IADC’s Drilling Industry Training programs are major source of learning for the industry.
Petro Solution is active member of IADC as well as authorized/approved training providers for several drilling industry training programs. Some of the offerings are as follows.
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Awareness Training
- Fire Fighting Training
- Authorized gas tester Training
- Defensive Driving Training
- First Aid Training
- IADC Rig Pass Training
MEDIC – USA Qualification:
MEDIC is a leading provider of First Aid, CPR and AED Training around USA and all over the world.
Petro Solution is authorized/Approved provider of MEDIC training in Kingdome of Saudi Arabia. Some of the offerings are as follows.
- Basic First Aid, CPR & AED.
- Advanced First Aid, CPR & AED.
OSHAcademy – USA Qualification:
OSHAcademy is one of learning providers of OSHA compliant training programs in USA as well as all over the world.
Petro Solution is approved and authorized training provider for OSHAcademy Training programs in Saudi Arabia. Our trainers are also approved trainers by OSHAcademy. Some of the offerings are as follows.
- 132 Hours OSH Professional Training Program
- 48 Hours OSH Manager Training Program
- 44 Hours OSH Specialist Training Program
- 36 Hours OSH Trainer Training Program
- 36 Hours OSH Supervisor Training Program
- 32 Hours Safety Committee Team Member Training Program
- 10 Hours General/Construction Industry Training Program
- 30 Hours General/Construction Industry Training Program
- Many more short courses